Media filters are a low maintenance, efficient way of maintaining your indoor air quality
The term ‘MERV’ refers to the Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value, which measures the performance of the filter. The MERV 11 rating is considered a superior filter for residential applications. As the indoor air cycles through your HVAC system, Continental’s MERV 11 Media Filter will capture 85% dust, dirt and other unwanted particles before they can re-circulate into your home. Continental’s Media Filters are easy to clean and allow components to run more smoothly, extending the life of your HVAC system.
MERV 11 Media Filter will capture 85% dust, dirt and other unwanted particles
- Captures 85% of Unwanted Particles
- Extra deep, 5.25" filter contains more media material than other filters for larger collection area, longer filter life, and lower static pressure.
- High Efficiency MERV 11 Media Filter, rated at 492 feet/minute, removes airborne contaminants down to 0.3 micron
- Filter material is constructed of cellulose free, continuous hydrophobic polyolefin fibers that don't shred, absorb moisture, or sustain mold growth
- Unique filter design features a structured density gradient with an electric charge for higher initial and sustained efficiency over the life of the filter
- Filter offers exact fit to the cabinet and does not contain foam, sponge, or fibreglass filler to maximize the system's ability to clean the air
- Holes are provided to facilitate mounting to the ductwork or air handling system, mounts in any position with reversible airflow
- User-friendly, easy-to-change filter cartridge means no fussing with complicated combs or brackets
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel cabinet and durable powder coat finish on door resists corrosion
- Filter lasts up to one year in standard applications